In those situations, a CPA firm such as Perpetual CPA, can help small businesses better manage tax compliance risks, cash flow, internal controls, business administration, financial reporting, and much more. Certified Public Accountants do a lot more than just crunch numbers and prepare taxes.
- Mark Birge established our office with a focus on estate and tax planning.
- Clients of Fellner & Kuhn can find helpful links to accounting resources and tax forms on the company website.
- Interested parties can reach out to Schwindt & Co.’s licensed and trained staff by phone or email to request an appointment or receive a price quote for any of the company’s services in the short and long terms.
- You’ll begin your accounting career with demonstrated ability, strong industry contacts, and an accounting degree that’s known for its well-rounded, high-performing graduates.
- This happens through a rigorous certification process that is reviewed every three years.
Its accounting services include payroll processing, litigation support, cash flow budgeting and forecasting, corporate tax planning, and bookkeeping services. In addition, its owners, Dan Barnes and Kerry Christofanelli have a combined industry experience of more than 60 years. Schwindt & Co. is a full service certified public accountancy firm located in Portland, Oregon that serves clients throughout the Washington and Oregon areas and has been in operation for over 25 years.
for creative professionals
We are required to meet a high standard of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability goals. This happens through a rigorous certification process that is reviewed every three years. Timely financial information and analysis are essential for making informed decisions, evaluating your company’s results, improving financial performance, and ensuring you are on the path to meet your strategic goals. We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you. Portland’s reputation as the Silicon Forest has created a thriving hub for tech companies. We have the capabilities that fit the needs of tech businesses today and the scalability to grow with them. Our specialized knowledge of the healthcare industry has helped numerous medical practices thrive, and we’re ready to help you.
We operate a small team where our top people, including the partners, are the ones handling your sensitive financial situations. Whether you’re preparing a startup, assessing internal controls, or looking for financial strategies that will compound and help your business grow, we’re here to lend our decades of experience.
Culshaw and Company, LLC – Certified Public Accountants and Business
Empire Accounts is an accounting firm founded in 2012 to serve the Portland, OR metropolitan area. Owner Charles Bradley Nolan is a fourth-generation accountant who started his firm to help local businesses manage their financial needs, providing bookkeeping, tax accounting, payroll, and other accounting services. Empire Accounts works with a range of area business sectors, including retail, e-commerce, real estate, interior design, and transportation. The company offers three packages, including one specialized for startups that takes care of everything needed to get a business off the ground. Empire Accounts also can handle a business’ human resources needs, including compliance with all employment regulations and benefit and PTO plans. Rainbow Tax & Accounting is a Milwaukie, Oregon-based accounting firm that provides services to a diverse range of clients including businesses, partnerships, and individuals. Some of the company’s sundry of services include business development, budget monitoring, and accounting and bookkeeping.
- Practical skills development.PSU accounting majors develop the professional toolkit employers are looking for.
- In those cases, working with a firm like Perpetual CPA, which provides Virtual CFO services, can help small businesses avoid stagnation.
- He has been certified to practice accounting by the state of Oregon since 1991 and founded his own firm in 1997.
- The company specializes in providing service to LGBTQ businesses and organizations, as well.
- Both years I have been delighted with quick results, very responsive answers to my questions and been educated on the new tax system in the process.
The company holds memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants. Interested parties can request services from the firm by phone or email. Fellner & Kuhn is a Portland, Oregon based accounting practice that works with both private and business clients to achieve solutions for a wide variety of financial issues. Some of the company’s services include tax planning, audit review, compilations, bookkeeping, and retirement plan consulting. The firm’s full-time staff of certified public accountants have over 25 years of combined experience in virtually all sectors of the industry. Clients of Fellner & Kuhn can find helpful links to accounting resources and tax forms on the company website.
Real Estate Tax Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
Because of our high name recognition and strong reputation with employers, PSU’s business degree in accounting helps you stand out in the job market. How can a Virtual Accounting Department help small businesses scale and grow? A growing number of small businesses are opting to outsource services such as IT, human resources, or accounting. The benefit of a Virtual Accounting Department is that the company can reduce or increase services to accommodate current business needs. Because the service provider has multiple clients they can absorb fluctuations in workflow more easily than the average small/medium business can on its own.
- Wherever you are in life — from starting a career, growing your business, or planning for retirement — we are there for you with compassion and competence.
- Owner and operator, Sue, is a Licensed Tax Consultant and an Enrolled Agent.
- Aside from the highlighted core industries, we also work with other service-industry companies.
- The firm’s full-time staff of certified public accountants have over 25 years of combined experience in virtually all sectors of the industry.
- Management reporting is a source of business intelligence that helps business leaders make more accurate, data-driven decisions.
- PSU accounting students are eligible for an accelerated pathway program into our Master of Science in Finance .
This was especially helpful for our staff with young children at home during the pandemic. Mark Birge established our office with a focus on estate and tax planning. Now the largest Oregon-headquartered accounting firm, we take our regional roots seriously. Excellent hiring record.PSU accounting graduates work throughout greater Portland for corporations, accounting firms, nonprofits, and government agencies.
Accountant (Remote: Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR)
After obtaining a post-bacc certificate in accounting from Portland State University, she worked for several years specializing in trusts and estates at two Portland accounting firms. When she’s not crunching numbers, she enjoys all kinds of fabric https://accounting-services.net/ craft – knitting, sewing, and embroidery — as well as baking a pretty decent chocolate cake. Demand for accountants is growing rapidly, and employers view Portland State University’s accounting degree program as a key source of new hires.
There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. B Corps are important because they inspire all businesses to strive not only to be better in the world, but to be better for the world. Unlike traditional corporations, Certified B Corporations are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions with the unifying goal to redefine success in business.
He has been certified to practice accounting by the state of Oregon since 1991 and founded his own firm in 1997. He is a member of the Oregon Association of Independent Accountants where he has served on the board of the organization. Since 1993, Barnes & Christofanelli Bookkeeping Portland CPAs has been serving individuals and businesses in the community of Portland and its surrounding areas. It offers various services ranging from accounting and basic tax management to more in-depth services, such as financial statements, audits, and financial planning.